The biggest online video community YouTube is not going to die anyhow as people like to get knowledge by watching videos rather than reading text. There are lots of videos present over YouTube and on many other similar video sharing websites which will become your favorite from the first watch but unfortunately there is no official feature is provided to download YouTube videos.
The unavailability of official download option over YouTube creates a need among users who want to somehow find a way to do so. I got here one fantastic software named Freemake Video Downloader which is available for absolutely free to use and allows downloading of videos or converting videos from video sharing websites like YouTube easily.
Freemake Video Downloader review
Most of the internet users search for free software to do a particular task and so this software is also available for free. Here I start with my Freemake Video Downloader (FVD) review,
Design and UI
The very first thing users experiences is the user interface or the design of the software and the UI of the FVD is awesome. The UI is clean and very simple to use. You won’t find any trouble in using or finding any tool inside.
The color combinations used isn’t great but still good. In fact, due to color combination the software look little washed out in look.
The top menu bar consist of File, Downloads, Help and Donate options. You can access to options (settings) from File, files downloaded till now from Downloads, help document from Help and donation website to make the donation to the developers.
How to Download Online Videos using Freemake Video Downloader?
- Go to YouTube or any other video sharing website and open the video you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Start the FVD and there you’ll find a button labeled ‘Paste URL’, click it and paste the URL. In fact, you don’t need to paste as the software will automatically detect the URL copied in the clipboard when you click the button.
- Now, you’ll be asked to choose a format in which video will be downloaded. You can choose from a long list of supported formats and can also choose the folder where the video will be downloaded.
- You can even choose few more option which says, ‘Only download’, ‘Extract original audio’ and ‘Convert to’. The last option can be used to convert video after downloading it into different format as per your device.
- At last, you can click on ‘Download’ button and the video will start downloading.
Tweaking the settings
After knowing the way to download videos easily using FVD software now I’ll tell you the setting options available in the software which you can access by clicking ‘Options’.
You can minimize the FVD to icon tray in Windows.
You can tweak the settings available for adult videos and can also put a lock on adult sites.
Next you can control download speed and can also use proxy settings.
You can even set authentication feature using login ID and password combination.
The FVD has also got social integration which you can access by clicking ‘Accounts’ button and then on ‘Add an account’.
At last you can choose language of the software from 19 different languages.
Download latest version
I know you’re impressed by the features and UI of FVD and now looking for source to get it downloaded and from here you can download Freemake video downloader.
So this was the review of Freemake Video Downloader software using which you can download YouTube videos for free and also from any other video sharing websites. Your opinions and reviews are worth so write them in the comment section below.