Oppo has recently became the talk of the town with the launch of many new smartphones which directly compete with the flagships out there. After launching and experience success with high and mid budget phones like Oppo N1, Oppo R1, Oppo Neo, etc., Oppo is now slowly shifting their focus to the budgeted sections of the smartphones, the Rs. 7000 to Rs. 10000 range.
Oppo has recently launched Oppo Joy, a phone for the people who are on a strict budget but want to have some smooth Android experience. With Oppo Joy, Oppo is targeting the young-generation and first-time smartphone users.
But in a particular range, where the market is flooded with phones from national as well as other major companies, will Oppo Joy be able to stand out? In this article, we will find out its specifications and feature. Read on!
Features & Specifications of Oppo Joy
- It has a 4 inch WVGA HD screen with Nano Surface Coating technology. It has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
- It is a dual-SIM mobile supporting GSM SIM-cards.
- It has a 4 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32 GB using a microSD card. It has a 512 MB RAM.
- It weighs a meagre 125 grams.
- It has a 3 megapixels rear camera with flash and a 0.3 megapixels front facing camera.
- It runs on Android 4.2.2 OS (Jelly Bean). It uses the ColorOS user interface.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and microUSB are available in the connectivity section.
- It has a Cortex-A7 1.3 GHz dual core processor.
- It is available in black and white colors.
- It has a 1700 mAh battery.
- O-Cloud: 5 GB free cloud storage.
- Hotknot: Faster and secure file sharing.
The price of Oppo Joy is Rs. 8990
The phone is definitely a nice and fresh entry to the budget-phone market. With the past success record of Oppo, it will be interesting to know if the audience will be interested in Oppo Joy.