There were few methods which still valid on Facebook to post GIF on Facebook but as soon as it comes into the notice of developers, they instantly patch that way. But this was the history as now a new method is available which is going to be supported by Facebook. Giphy which is a search engine of GIF images has finally found a working method to publish GIF on Facebook. They have found success in writing down a code which is responsible to create a loop which helps GIF to function on Facebook.
How to post GIF image on Facebook?
I’m writing down the method in easy step by step tutorial down here so that you can post your favorite GIF image on your Facebook wall.
- Go to Giphy which is a GIF image search engine.
- Now either select the image from home page or type in any keyword to find any other GIF image.
- As soon as image is open and start running (as its GIF) then click on the Facebook sharing button just below the image.
- A popup will open up asking your permission to publish this image as a link. You can add text in the heading of the story if you want.
- Now check your Facebook wall or NewsFeed you’ll find the link you shared.
- Click on play button and the GIF will start working on the NewsFeed.
That’s it! This is the way of doing it, easy, right? The image will look like a video being uploaded on Facebook but instead it’s a GIF image now. Soon, this news is going to spread over all Facebook users and after the era of photo comments now we’ll see GIF images everywhere. I’m sure you’re excited after hearing this news and learning the method, right? Facebook should officially allow sharing GIF images or not? What you think? Write in comments below. [Source]